Best practice work and family initiatives make it easier to attract and retain high quality employees and build the diversity of your workforce. Supporting working parents as they deal with the perennial challenge of child care is a simple, caring and cost effective strategy, which delivers a great return on investment.
To this end Care Corporate offers a bespoke child care referral service designed to ensure your employees can find and secure high quality child care when and where they need it.
Our unique web based solution and consultancy service provide personal support to employees transitioning back to work from parental leave and more widely to employees searching for a child care spot
Our system allows employees to search for vacancies which match their exact requirements and provides tailored results which are quality assured before being sent.
The Care Corporate child care referral service includes:
- Support from a dedicated team of consultants
- A comprehensive and personalised report that is quality assured and validated
- A list of all child care services with current vacancies which meet your employees requirements
- A detailed profile of each child care service, which includes important information such as quality ratings, parent reviews, fees, contact details and more
- On-going progress reports and vacancy alerts
- In situations where no current vacancies are available parents receive information on alternative care options they may not have considered
- Localised information and support for your employees throughout Australia
- Access to our comprehensive child care library, which includes information, resources and checklists on the cost of child care, government subsidies and more
Our explainer video offers an introduction to the system and the easy online registration means employees will be up and running in no time.
For more information contact us